Nemesis Service Suite updated ( works with latest NSU )
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Nemesis Service Suite updated ( works with latest NSU )

Nemesis Service Suite - NSS103814 ( latest version )

hey guys just wanted to let u guys know that a new version of NSS which has been updated to work with NSU's new flash drivers has been released. I just tested it on my pc with the latest version of NSU installed and it worked fine. No need to uninstall previous nokia software and install older versions if u wanna use it. Enjoy! :

download here :

http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk/files/NSS/NSS103814.zip

2. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Hey iceblue,
    What would I use this for?
    Tedy...

Nokia N82
    Nokia e61i
    Nokia E71-2
    Nokia E72
    Nokia E90
    Nokia E7 (current)

Thanks
    its the software used for debranding your phone. The old version didn't work with the new NSU, so people who wanted to change their product code to update the latest firmware were having problems

Thanks
    hi, i am a new n82 user, and i found this great page whit good news about this great phone, ia m from mexico, and i am interester for use this software.
    Because in NSU, the last version is the 10, and not the 11 or the 20.
    what can i do for debrand my n82 and can get the last firmware? or how i can use this program.
    thx for the answerd

Thanks
    Hi. I had some trouble trying to updatemy N82.

Before changing product code (original: ASIA) to Emerging Markets or Euro-1 also, i updated successfully to lastest version 20.0.62. But after changing the product code trough NSS it always get UPDATE FAILED trying to reinstall the software.

NSU prompts me to remove battery, reinserte it and turn it on, but i try to do this without unpplugging data cable and it nevers turn on normally, i have to remove the battery again and turn it on again,but NSU does not recognize the phone, so i have to reboot my laptop (Vista, i tried XP also).

I hope anybody can help me with this. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 Times in 2,337 Posts
    Uninstall all Nokia software from your PC (check also via Control Panel whether something hasn't been left behind, like drivers, etc.) and download the latest version of PC Suite (V.7) and NSU from the Nokia website.

They should work without any problems on Vista as well. At least I have not heard of anyone complaining about problems with the latest PC Suite and NSU.

Thanks
    So, i did. It still requesting me for phone recovery. I unplug the charger, remove the battery, disconnect the data cable, put the battery back again, reinsert the charger, reconnect data cable and power on phone. It request for the same again.

Remember, this is happening after i changed product code with NSS, before changed i had already updated to version 20.0.0.62.

What to do for reinstalling fimmware with the new product code?

Thanks
    Are there any special requirements for changing the firmware if you already have the latest version?

I currently have 20.0.062 with the Australian firmware and want to change to the EURO-1 firmware...

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chylld View Post
    Are there any special requirements for changing the firmware if you already have the latest version?

I currently have 20.0.062 with the Australian firmware and want to change to the EURO-1 firmware...
    It will work because it is the same revision firmware. Just use Nemesis to change to EURO-1 and then run the NSU and you will be right.
    The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vk3xem View Post
    It will work because it is the same revision firmware. Just use Nemesis to change to EURO-1 and then run the NSU and you will be right.
    thanks yeah NSU has a reinstall option so that worked fine. changed to the hong kong one rather than euro so that i have chinese/japanese character support... now my playlist isn't all boxes!!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanks for important info iceblue. I will try this software and update my mobile phone.
    thanks again dear.

Thanks

Nss

Quote Originally Posted by al_bertico View Post
    So, i did. It still requesting me for phone recovery. I unplug the charger, remove the battery, disconnect the data cable, put the battery back again, reinsert the charger, reconnect data cable and power on phone. It request for the same again.

Remember, this is happening after i changed product code with NSS, before changed i had already updated to version 20.0.0.62.

What to do for reinstalling fimmware with the new product code?
    I did a hard reset of the phone and it reinstall ok. I think that was happenning beacuse of hack.

Later.

Dedicated User
    Thanks
    hey am getting a funny error when i try to download the Nemesis from the link in the first post. I get this error:

130 Incorrect file format 'zen_counter'
    in:
    [select startdate, counter from zen_counter]

any help on where else i can download the latest from? any mirrors maybe?

Dedicated User
    Thanks
    ok...the phreaks site seemed to have messed up...it's not only me who is facing the error...

but i got a link from someone else in another forum

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

all thanks to the original uploader