Nokia Users Administrator
Nokiausers Rules - Please Read
Nokia Users RULES! ... Please read these rules before posting.
Anyone found to be contravening the rules will be warned and later if necessary, banned !!!
This site is dedicated to all Nokia Users, repairing, modifying, sorting out problems, etc. Here you can find many interesting things, some of which may possibly damage your phone if done incorrectly or even at all! The Nokia Users Team and this site do not take any responsibility for the way you use the information provided here, you use it at own discretion. However we will obviously always try our best to give safe guides and fixes, and will usually have tested them ourselves. We do not take any responsibility for any malfunction to your phone after following any of the instructions on this site.
The webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time, should they see fit. As a user you agree to any confidential information that you enter being stored in a database. Whilst this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the Webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Rules To Observe When Posting To The Forum.
1) When posting, choose a section that is suitable for the subject before posting your message!
2) Before the creation of a new thread, it is necessary to make use of the search facility. Most of your questions have probably already been answered many times. Help us to keep the forum clean and usable for other members.
3) Do not create new threads each time you need to post something. Find a thread that matches your problem and use it. Even an old thread, when used by you to post your question, will be immediately moved to the first page and will become an active thread visible to all forum members. So again, please use the very handy search function before posting.
4) When creating a topic try to write an informative and not too lengthy heading, the heading should state clearly the subject of the topic.... "Help! my phone is broken" is not very helpful to others!
5) Do not post Warez, direct downloads, links to other sites or otherwise!!! Do not offer or request warez, and do not discuss efforts to cheat hard working software developers out of their livelihood! Such posts will be deleted and penalties may be incurred!
6) Don’t post pointless messages in an attempt to push your post-count higher.
7) Only the English language is allowed when posting, for other languages please use private messaging.
8) Use Private Messages for private discussion. If you want to discuss something with a specific member, use Private Messages rather than the public forum please.
9) Mind your manners on the board. Swearing (including 'disguised' swearing) etc. is not welcome and will not be tolerated, posts will be edited/deleted and warnings may be given. This forum is intended to give information to all and offence to none!
10) No insults towards other users and no flaming of other members, please do not use this forum as a place to annoy, offend or provoke any other user and please keep your differences, whatever they may be, off the forum, if it is really necessary, please sort out your differences in some other way, users do not want to read threads consisting of arguments and insults.
11) SPAM, cross-posting in different sections, blatant 'bumping' of posts, reposting and advertisement-postings (including in avatars) will not be tolerated. Spammers will be banned for life... Other (lesser) offences mean an initial warning.
13) Profile rules:
* The maximum size for an avatar is 65x65 pixels.
* The maximum size for a profile image is 120x120 pixels.
14) Do not quote whole posts when quoting posts that are in chronological order, edit the post that you are replying to, leaving only the relevant details, don't just click 'Reply' and and send the entire post, especially if it is a lengthy post and particularly if it contains graphics. Use quoting wisely to help keep the topic easy to follow and understand.
15) All messages are the property of Nokiausers.net and we reserve the right to move, edit, delete, save or redistribute any post without notice.
16) This forum automatically prunes 'dead accounts'. In order to keep your account active you need to log in at least once every four months and post a message at least once every 6 months.
17) Signature and avatar advertising rules:
NokiaUsers Forum does not support advertising, in signatures or elsewhere, without permission. Those found to be using their sig or avatar in this manner without prior consent may find it removed without warning. Any member found to be repeatedly disobeying these guidelines will be dealt with at our discretion.
Text sizes should not be excessive... Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with regard to decency, warez, emoticons, and so forth.
19) Due to an influx of 'Pointless Posts' by certain members, the following rule has unfortunately become necessary:
Posts such as "Me too", made to 'up' a post-count or judged to made in order to further publicise the posters signature, particularly if that signature links to profit-making click-through sites and posts that simply copy and paste articles or extracts from other sites without acknowledging the source, will incurr the following penalties:
Initially such posts or signatures will be removed, repeat offences will mean that ALL the posts from that member will be deleted from the forum. Further offences mean a ban of one month. If the lesson is STILL not learned, then this will become a permanent ban.
That's all for now. Keep in mind that even if you skipped reading all the above, you are still bound by these conditions of use.
Have a lot of fun with our forums whilst following these simple rules.
The Nokia Users Team
Last edited by Sp00k; 07-22-2009 at 08:44 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brandon For This Useful Post:
brookies (08-13-2012), DrAhmedNassar (10-01-2007), Gamerboy15 (10-22-2011), Gecko (06-15-2008), henrickrw (08-10-2009), keefy73 (05-09-2011), Moz (12-11-2008), ovivladms (09-06-2010), Rasmikal (11-04-2009), ra_shepherd (05-04-2009), Sexyback (12-30-2008)
By Sexyback in forum Tech Talk
Last Post: 03-18-2008, 07:44 PM
By Grayburn in forum Themes (S60v3)
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 12:25 PM
By xenon in forum General 95
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 01:49 AM
By Tommie in forum Tech Talk
Last Post: 10-26-2007, 11:41 AM
By pseudofinn in forum Nokiausers.net Forum Help/Support
Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:45 PM