Theme Effects Packages
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 3,258 Posts

Theme Effects Packages

With reagrds to the below post

Enable theme effects on the N97 (works on 5800XM too)

Here are all the Effects packages that can be used, more will be added when made.

(Thanks to Gnusmas, Daveyp, Dscobsct, Monotask, Pingu, MohammedAG, Stefano, Dener,Sofos, DM, DYDYCY1, Havock & Kibo @ Symbian Freak)

[B]***AS KONGSHARE, WHICH HOSTS MOST OF THE EFFECTS PACKAGES IS DOWN, THE BELOW LINK CONTAINS EVERY EFFECTS PACKAGE HERE***

http://www.mediafire.com/?r2fzavaonjq

*Default_with_smooth_rotation*
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

*smooth rotation with pop out options*
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

*All the above with nice menu transitions*
    Kong Share

*Zoom 2 by dener*
    2shared - download zoom_v2.zip

*Blue atumn by Dener*
    2shared - download Blue_autumnV2_Dener_repack.rar

*Haze by Dener*
    2shared - download haze_Dener_repack.rar

*City by Dener*
    2shared - download City_Dener_repack.rar

*Red autumn by Dener*
    2shared - download Red_autumn_Dener_repack.rar

*Optimized effects for 5800 by Mr G*
    Effects.zip

*Zoom*
    Kong Share
    all the above with zoom menu transitions

*Haze*
    Kong Share
    all the above with haze menu transitions

*Swipe fx pack*
    it has the swipe from the homescreen through the menus
    Kong Share

*swipe + zoom + pop up *
    before i go about my day, a bit of swipe zoom and popup like on the dialer
    Kong Share

*flipping mental fx* 90' flip screen transition
    smooth rotate as menu transitions.
    Kong Share

*swipe style rotation (its very nice)*
    you can change rotation type
    Kong Share
    turn off theme effects and c2z, enable open4all and put in c\resourse\effects. click yes when it asks u to overwrite, re enable c2z, rotate display and turn theme effects on. now rotate again and there u have it.

*5800 default fx*(Thanks DM)
    Box.net - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, RSS Sharing, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Share Files
    fifty eight hundred and ninety seven style

*Mixed grill*
    bacon, beans, zoom,egg, 5800, swipe,tomatoes,flippin mental, toast.
    Kong Share

*Swanky*
    this one is swanky, quite chuffed actually, done it completely on my phone, even modding the kmls and a couple of my own effects. god bless xplore and the power of these symbian phones.
    Kong Share

*Flying Cherry (leaves)*
    this is just a repack of flying cherry, leaving out the things that dont work and adding the bits needed, a bit slow its quite heavy on resources but lush graphics and killer options popups ( CompOptionsMenuMain_default / CompOptionsMenuCascade_default)
    Kong Share

*Swanky curtains*
    credits to DM uv been a big help. pal ur obsessed with curtains lol
    Kong Share

*Swanky and Mixed grill with 5800 animated app loader*
    heres swanky and mixed grill with 5800 animated app loader, i moved it a bit in potrait as it was over the new message icon, and added a nifty effect.
    Kong Share
    Kong Share

*Starscream*(With new animated lists)
    been experimenting tonight, trying to get stars working properly here and there, heres what ive done so far, using stefs graphics (hope u dont mind dude), and some other effects iv patched together.
    the update of starscream includes homescreen and a few bits here and there.
    Kong Share

*NeedForWeed*
    Needforweed sponsored by daveyp haha thank you to stef once again used some of his images and optx for doing a weed effects pack long before me. might be a little cranky its kinda at the limits now of what n97 can handle tidy i think. anyway its still a work in progress i suppose,
    Kong Share

*IBOW fx*(Thanks Monotask)
    Kong Share

*Trapezium*
    quite fast but still with a little sparkle, made it mostly on my phone while i been working nights haha,
    Kong Share

*Trapezium* without the sparkles dudes
    Kong Share

*Southpark pack*
    Regards Monotask
    Kong Share

**Ultimate**(Thanks MrG)
    Kong Share

*Fast And Stylish*(Thanks dydycy1)
    n97 transition effects

*Mash Up*(Thanks Havock)
    Kong Share

*personalize*(Thanks Pipen79)
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

*Rotation by kibo*
    Kong Share

*Flux by Dscobsct*
    only a handful of particles, i concentrated more on kml modding,
    hope you all like it Very Happy
    Kong Share
    and without particles
    Kong Share

*Infinity by Dscobsct*
    its called infinty, just a simple tidy pack but
    u really need to have a look at the smoothness of some of these effects.
    for this one have your default .sel in c\resourse\skins\101f84b9
    Kong Share

*ZoomExtreme by Dscobsct*
    very smooth, iphone smooth!! effects for ur n97
    put your default .sel from z\resource\skins\101f84b9 to the same place on c
    load up and enjoy

Kong Share

*Swerve by Mr G*
    Here they are......2 versions of 'Swerve', a mix of various effects packages but it mainly consists of the excellent 'Swanky'!
    The only difference in the two packages is the effects when exiting the menu and opening an open app, the effects are just swapped around on 'Swerve 2'.
    Particle fans, sorry but theres none here.
    Swerve 1 & 2.rar

*Atlantis by Dscobsct*
    Super smooth, along the same lines as Zoom Extreme but with faster effects.
    enjoy guys
    Kong Share

*Pipens Remix by Pipen79*
    With a little time to achieve a new effect, but rather was to mix two effects and liked a lot, I hope you like it works and is a pleasure to participate in the best post of SF.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

*Fresh By Mr G*

Fresh.rar

*Minimal By Dscobsct*
    Words from Dscobsct.
    right ive been playing around, trying to get effects running as smoothe as i can, its nothing special, but it does run smoother.
    its got a modded manifest specially for n97 v20, doesnt mean to say this pack wont work on other phones, but ive cut a lot of kml's out that dont agree with the kinetic scrolling and further reduced recourses.

http://kongshare.com/?d=4O6RAAWCo2-m...y-dscobsct.rar

*Hype! By Mr G*

http://kongshare.com/?d=0sBHvePzbQ-Hype.zip

Best use the manifest included, super turbo manifest doesn't work well with it.

Add this manifest to any of your existing effects packs to give it a super turbo boost in speed and smoothness,
    really, you must try it you WILL be amazed!!!

Kong Share
    Last edited by Grayburn; 04-03-2010 at 12:43 AM.
    If you appreciate ANY help or Uploaded files from a member,then show it by saying it and clicking on the 'Thanks' button

ANY Theme/Font Uploaded By Me In The THEMES or FONTS Section With a (NOW) Dead Link,Let Me Know In That Thread (not by e-mail OR private message please) And I'll Re-Upload It As I have ALL Themes/Fonts Uploaded By MYSELF!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grayburn For This Useful Post:

buxz777 (11-02-2009)

3. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Click below to watch a video of the "swipe" FX in action
    YouTube - n97 screen effects

Click below to watch a video of the "swankey" FX in action:
    YouTube - transitions on the n97 by dscobsct

Click below to watch a video of the "Need for Weed" FX in action:
    YouTube - weed fx for n97

Click below to watch a video of the "Zoom 1 by Dener" FX in action
    YouTube - Kastor UI Zoom transition effects for Nokia 5800

Click below to watch a video of the "Highlight by stefano" FX in action
    YouTube - fx

Click below to watch a video of the "Blue Atumn by Dener" FX in action

YouTube - Kastor UI Theme effects on my Nokia 5800 XM

Click below to watch a video of the "Trapezium by Dscobsct" FX in action
    YouTube - *Trapezium* by dscobsct

and another of trapezium
    YouTube - trapezium

Click below to watch a video of Flux by Dscobsct FX in action
    YouTube - flux

Click below to watch a video of "Infinity by Dscobsct" FX in action
    YouTube - infinitybydscobsct

Click below to watch a video of "Zoom Extreme by Dscobsct" FX in action
    YouTube - zoomextreme
    YouTube - zoom etreme fx

Click below to watch a video of "Atlantis by Dscobsct" FX in action
    YouTube - Atlantis by Dscobsct

new new Click here to watch a video of effects running with the super turbo manifest
    YouTube - modded menu and super turbo manifrst
    If you appreciate ANY help or Uploaded files from a member,then show it by saying it and clicking on the 'Thanks' button

ANY Theme/Font Uploaded By Me In The THEMES or FONTS Section With a (NOW) Dead Link,Let Me Know In That Thread (not by e-mail OR private message please) And I'll Re-Upload It As I have ALL Themes/Fonts Uploaded By MYSELF!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grayburn For This Useful Post:

ABNER123 (12-27-2009), buxz777 (11-02-2009), Tommie (03-31-2010)

Thanks
    New effect, Minimal By Dscobsct added to the end of first post.

Thanks
    Got a new effects package i've made up from a few others, got no name for it.....any ideas?

Thanks
    *NEW EFFECTS PACKAGE*

Hype!

Uploaded to first post @ the bottom.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    *NEW EFFECTS PACKAGE*

Hype!

Uploaded to first post @ the bottom.
    hype? rubbish.

i'd have called it hyper
    "it's not rocket surgery".

Thanks
    I was going to but it's not that ''Hyper', what i mean is that it doesn't fly about all over the place.

Thanks
    Apologies to anyone trying to download any packages from Kongshare, the site is down and i don't know when it'll be back up.

Thanks
    ***AS KONGSHARE, WHICH HOSTS MOST OF THE EFFECTS PACKAGES IS DOWN, THE BELOW LINK CONTAINS EVERY EFFECTS PACKAGE HERE***

all effects .zip
    Last edited by Grayburn; 02-19-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    MR G,

I need HELP! Since kongshare is down Is there any way that I can get a swipe effects just like the one on N97? or an Iphone slide effects? I tried installing the Kastor UI with jing effect and it works but so slow I replace it with SWANKY it works good but some times I loose all the icon so I have to restart my phone.

Pls help me

Thanks
    I love the fresh effects. Thanks MR G. aside from kongshare, where can I get the swipe effcts? the one like on N97? I like to have a good transition on the pictures when I rotate the pohone to landscape, where can I get it? do you have Iphone effects? I downloaded some of your effects and I was able to download a folder called RESOURCE and include in the is 2 layout switch, I read it and the header say that it will give smooth transition if I rotate the phone but I dont know how or where to put it. can you pls guide me.
    thanks

NOKIA 5800/black silver/V.31

Thanks
    Rotate effects only work on v.21.

No i don't have iPhone effects.

All effects must go in C\resource\effects, so that folder you have called 'RESOURCE', copy everything inside it and dump it in C\resource\effects.

Thanks
    I tried all that effect include in the zip files. It was good. how do ust the effects for effects? that file is also included in the zip. does the swipe for n97 will work for my nokia 5800 v31? where can I get it? I like that because it give rotation effect to pictures.

Thanks
    What do you mean 'how do ust the effects for effects', you said you had done already?

All i can suggest is to try every pack of DSCOBSCT's and/or mine as they do have gallery effects in some, not sure which though, can't really remember.

Thanks

Nokia 5800 Effects Help

I have a Nokia 5800 which is on v31 and hacked using HelloOX2, I have downloaded the c2z patch but don't know how and where to copy it, could someone help me with that? I have tried searching the forums but couldn't understand how to apply this patch on a 5800.

Secondly I have come across some videos on YouTube showing different theme effects that are really smooth, I have downloaded one that I'm trying to apply on my phone, it's called 'Atlantis by Dscobsct'. I would like some help on copying this effect onto my 5800.

Thanks

Thanks
    first, look here:

Enable theme effects on the N97 (works on 5800XM too)

then check here:

Theme Effects Packages

and better luck using the search function in 2010.
    "it's not rocket surgery".

Thanks
    I had already come across the first link, I'm using Y-Browser but in one of the instructions it says I have to copy a certain folder to another location, I checked all the options on Y-Browser but I couldn't find 'Copy' anywhere.

Thanks for the second link, it was helpful.

P.S. I always use the Search button prior to posting a new thread, I had already come across one of the links you pasted.

Thanks again.

Thanks
    I know how to apply these theme effects so that's not a problem for me, I have tried 'Atlantis by Dscobdct' and also 'Zoom Extreme', I was just wondering..which theme effect from that package has the smoothest transitions on a Nokia 5800? I have tried both Atlantis and Zoom Extreme but they aren't 100% smooth. Anyone?

Thanks

Just completely started from scratch, I have hacked my 5800 again and copied the 'Atlantis' effect onto my phone, it works perfect. When I tilt my handset the display doesn't rotate smoothly, is it supposed to be like that or am I missing something? The video I have seen shows the smooth rotation transition.
    Last edited by world.is.yours.89; 01-01-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    As was said a couple of posts ago the 5800 doesnt support smoothe rotation, its nothing wrong with the effects the phone just doesnt have the ability to do it anymore.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dscobsct For This Useful Post:

Grayburn (01-01-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by world.is.yours.89 View Post
    I had already come across the first link, I'm using Y-Browser but in one of the instructions it says I have to copy a certain folder to another location, I checked all the options on Y-Browser but I couldn't find 'Copy' anywhere.
    Copy all the contents from the folder, you can't copy folders in Y browser.

Going to merge this with the present Effects thread

Thanks
    Ahhh, that's why I can't get the smooth rotation. In the end I've settled for the default theme effects on my phone, I'll probably wait till I find one I like.

Thanks for the help again.

Thanks
    So you you prefer the default to any on the first page?

Thanks
    The default theme effects are smoother than the ones I have tried (Atlantis and Zoom Extreme), I'm going to have another look through the effects, there are quite a few that I wanna try.

Thanks
    Just finishing compiling a new effects package which i will upload soon for those interested.

Thanks
    can we hack v20 for n97 now....???
    I want d effects deperately....
    and can any1 help me regarding changing the fonts on n97...should i install the softwares(font router & 2 one) on phone memory or mass memory(E....??? plz help

Thanks
    No it can't hacked yet i'm afraid.

Regarding Fontrouter i have it installed on Phone Memory on my 5800.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by world.is.yours.89 View Post
    I know how to apply these theme effects so that's not a problem for me, I have tried 'Atlantis by Dscobdct' and also 'Zoom Extreme', I was just wondering..which theme effect from that package has the smoothest transitions on a Nokia 5800? I have tried both Atlantis and Zoom Extreme but they aren't 100% smooth. Anyone?

Thanks

Just completely started from scratch, I have hacked my 5800 again and copied the 'Atlantis' effect onto my phone, it works perfect. When I tilt my handset the display doesn't rotate smoothly, is it supposed to be like that or am I missing something? The video I have seen shows the smooth rotation transition.
    \No you are not missing something. 5800 doesnt work like n97. some of the good transistion I tried with my 5800 was freas,swanky,swerve 1&2,zoom,swipe menu.

Regarding on c2z try to go to file manager, locate the c2z.rmp, copy it to folder name PATCHES. folder PATCHES will appear after you kack your 5800 with helloOX2. if you already have c2z.rmp copied to PATCHES folder open ROMpatcher you will see there C2Z, tap it then add it to auto.

all creit goes to MR G

Thanks
    I'll post some new effects later, if your interested that is?

Thanks
    Some new effects packages that i've made.

V.40 SlideSpin.zip

V.40 SpinSlide.zip

Slide Show.zip

Thanks
    Just about to start another pack with some effects i've not seen before.

Hope to have done by this afternoon....it'll be called Rush or Swift, not decided yet.

Thanks
    Anyone interested in these then?

If not then i won't upload my new effects package!

Thanks
    I'm interested! Upload new effects please!

Thanks
    I'll upload my last package for you, it's called 'Rush'!
    Attached Files Attached Files

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Grayburn For This Useful Post:

VexMunja (03-30-2010)

Thanks
    Thanks! I'll try ! I have a bug with your "slide show" effect ,can't open contact

Thanks
    You do know these are mainly for the 5800/N97 so if you are getting problems on an N79 then i'm not sure on what advice to give.

You could try generating a new C2Z patch.

Thanks
    Other effect are working excellent! I generate new c2z patch each time I update new firmware...so i have latest ...you're probably right,these are mainly for the 5800/N97 ...so i'm happy that they work at all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VexMunja View Post
    ...you're probably right,these are mainly for the 5800/N97 ...
    No probably, i am right mate, as the effects i make are for the 5800 and the others that are made by dscobsct etc etc are primarily for the N97.