Are you excited? Good, because you have 9 awesome reasons to be .
Here is what’s new:
- Improved Call Quality – thanks to peer to peer call connectivity.
- More space for your chats – for full screen chatting experience.
- Chat bubbles – that bring an iPhone like chat experience to your (Nokia) Symbian phone.
- Custom wallpapers in the chat screen – choose a color or an image from your gallery to display as background for your chats.
- Custom color for the text font in your chat screen
- Call Quality Indicator – so you can check the expected call quality before you make a call.
- Free Avatars – choose new and exciting avatars for your profile picture from N-World
- Last Seen Online – shows you the last time your friend was seen on Nimbuzz.
- Fast group selection – straight from your contact list.
The new improved call quality is possible thanks to our new peer to peer calling system, which aims to make a direct connection between the two mobile devices. Your calls will be connected faster and the probability of dropped calls enormously reduced. We are also working on bringing HD call quality in the next version .
The call quality indicator checks how good/strong your internet connection is and displays the expected call quality. This information will appear in the calling screen, right before you place the call.
Head across to the Nimbuzz blog to find out more exciting new features of what to expect with this brand new release.