please help me - Hiding images from gallery.
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thanks

please help me - Hiding images from gallery.

i have an n95 8gb phone..all the pictures tat are in my phone come in the gallery...i want to know if i can save these pictures into some other folder and they should not come in the gallery...how will i do that??..i have seen it in other mobiles...please help..i would sincerely appreciate///
    Last edited by Moz; 05-25-2009 at 08:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Moz
    Nokia Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,380 Times in 1,432 Posts
    rohini_jyn, Welcome to the forum.

Please ensure you're posting questions in the correct section. Site news, was not the correct place so I've moved this for you and amended the title also.

It will also be worth your while to scan the "Search" option of the forum as this topic has already been covered comprehensively.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IJM View Post
    It will also be worth your while to scan the "Search" option of the forum as this topic has already been covered comprehensively.

I know how forums work but would it not of been easier and less to type to just name the app instead?

5. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukPrimate View Post
    I know how forums work but would it not of been easier and less to type to just name the app instead?

duuuuuude!! are you getting lippy?

Moz
    Nokia Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,380 Times in 1,432 Posts
    Uk Primate,

I moved the thread as it was posted in the wrong section. By putting it in the right section and re naming the title, it gives others a chance to come in and see the question and ultimately a resolution.

If you personally believe that this was wrong, and an answer should have just been provided then I am afraid you don't know how forums work.

Members are encouraged to research the forum via the Search feature before starting a new topic, this is what has been encouraged in this case.

Now if you'd like to comment further about a Moderators actions please contact them directly on the "Private Message" facility. Otherwise please leave this thread to run it's intended course.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mkr100001 View Post
    duuuuuude!! are you getting lippy?

Obviously must of broken a cardinal rule!

Think of it this way, this forum is about mobile comms devices. This could of been asked by someone who was mobile at the time of asking, therefore does not have the time to go searching through umpteen pages and was just looking for a quick answer of A, B or nay. Which is easiest?

I'm fully aware of how forums work but why be like every other forum? You wouldn't phone directory enquiries and expect to be told to search through the phone book would you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukPrimate View Post
    You wouldn't phone directory enquiries and expect to be told to search through the phone book would you?
    That IS what its there for though....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mkr100001 View Post
    That IS what its there for though....

So whats directory enquiries for?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,698 Times in 929 Posts
    ukPrimate... Alternatively, you think of it this way...

1. You aren't the one asking the question, nor are you answering it, so why interfere in an established process, for which advice on how to find the solution has already been given?

2. The answer isn't a brief and simple one, there are varying solutions and as was pointed out, the question has been asked many times (and answered many times) already.

3. Why would you need to phone Directory Enquiries if you were already in posession of the relevant phone book? (i.e. the Search facility in this instance)
    Some members, after receiving valuable help, aren't clicking on the 'THANKS' button, please remember to do so, it would be much appreciated!

This is a 'Family-Friendly' forum and we ask that you help to ensure that it remains so.
    Behave in a sociable manner and you will be welcome here, heated arguments are a
    Posts Concerning WAREZ Will Be Deleted & Penalties May Result If RULES Are Broken.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
    ukPrimate... Alternatively, you think of it this way...

1. You aren't the one asking the question, nor are you answering it, so why interfere in an established process, for which advice on how to find the solution has already been given?

2. The answer isn't a brief and simple one, there are varying solutions and as was pointed out, the question has been asked many times (and answered many times) already.

3. Why would you need to phone Directory Enquiries if you were already in posession of the relevant phone book? (i.e. the Search facility in this instance)

Yeah you carry that big old directory with you everywhere don't you? The emphasis is on mobile isn't it? Of course you mods seem to home in on one aspect of a reply so like I said if the persom asking is on the move, they dont have time to search and are just looking for a quick easy answer. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Tell you what, delete my account. I've noticed over the last few months that this forum is getting so picky and the replies people get from the mod gods are so insulting, it's dissapearing up its own arse!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,698 Times in 929 Posts
    Well, as since Oct 2008, your total of 16 posts have comprised 6 complaining posts, 6 asking a question and four others of varying degrees of use to the forum. I venture to suggest that we've been considerably more useful to you, than you have to us.

In case you wish to post again, I'll leave your account as it is... but if you respond with any more comments in the same vein, you'll be banned...
    Some members, after receiving valuable help, aren't clicking on the 'THANKS' button, please remember to do so, it would be much appreciated!

This is a 'Family-Friendly' forum and we ask that you help to ensure that it remains so.
    Behave in a sociable manner and you will be welcome here, heated arguments are a
    Posts Concerning WAREZ Will Be Deleted & Penalties May Result If RULES Are Broken.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
    Well, as since Oct 2008, your total of 16 posts have comprised 6 complaining posts, 6 asking a question and four others of varying degrees of use to the forum. I venture to suggest that we've been considerably more useful to you, than you have to us.

In case you wish to post again, I'll leave your account as it is... but if you respond with any more comments in the same vein, you'll be banned...
    Yep and since you're in the mood for stats, go and post how many questions were answered so you're wrong on the usefulness front.

Anyways, go ahead ban me. Do you really think I care less? It's a web forum... Real life and death stuff.... NOT!