Realisation
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Realisation

Nokia User
    Thanks

Realisation

Just been on holiday and thought it was a good opportunity to play about with the camera, experimenting with settings and so on. Whoha! What fun. I thought I had the hang of it andbcame home withabout 20/150 that are half decent and 5 that defy logic. I have been reading the reviews and opinipns of experts (well a damn sight better than me anyway) but what nobody has mentioned is what you perceive when viewed on yer pc or tv. WOW dogs bollocks! Even the crap ones look good. Well sorry peeps I give up, I now officially state I am infatuated with the 808 camera. To be honest, and in my case, I cannot see any point in me having any other camera. The fact I get a phone and all the rest...........people try to knock it but I got my 808 new paid the price and got what I expected and more besides. Lool at all those fools queueing for an i5 and so many with complaints from day 1. Lol Nokia rules and Apple is crap. End of rant. Regards everyone.......

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TQ335 For This Useful Post:

cambo (09-30-2012), doshunnN85 (10-02-2012)

3. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Thanks
    i stopped using my camera when i got the n8, since i have had the pureview, I gave my camera away. my video recorder is in the drawer as well.

Nokia User
    Thanks
    Glad I am not the only 'sad one'. lol

6. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Dedicated User
    Thanks
    me two and with skydrive mine family can wittnes mine holliday instans ( https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...CiJ6b97OPfw7OI ) austria / tirol