Dead pixel or something else in camera?
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
    Dedicated User
    Thanks

Dead pixel or something else in camera?

Few days back I've noticed dark circles in the camera while either taking photos or taking videos. I don't know what it is? Is it a dead pixel or something else? I've uploaded two pictures one normal/unedited (where you can't notice the dark circles) and other with brightness adjusted to show how those circles look like (I hope you can figure it out). There are at least 4 such dark circles. I tried cleaning the lens as I thought that there might be any dust particles on the lens, but to my effort no success! Feels very much irritated with those dark circles as it ruins my photographs. Any input will be appreciated! Many thanks

http://tinyurl.com/oqclvz5
    http://tinyurl.com/q75fyh2

P.S: I'm sorry, I couldn't upload pictures with the tool provided. There was some issues with it i guess. I've posted links of the same.

2. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Nokia User
    Thanks
    I do not think it is a dead pixel. It's either dust or moisture. To check which, note if the 'spots' change location if they do then it is likely to be moisture otherwise minute dust particles which are likely to be behind the glass and the shutter. Dust on the lens itself either within or out will not appear like that if at all.

Dedicated User
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply. I guess it's not moisture as is doesn't change the spot place. It's the same throughout. Maybe dust particles. I tried cleaning the lens by dismantling it but i wasn't sure if i can clean so just blew the lens and still it's the same.