New Sony Ericsson xperia art
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,761 Times in 1,091 Posts

Post New Sony Ericsson xperia art

The Xperia art has 4.2-inch capacitive touch-Reality Display, which supports multi-touch. Screen resolution is 854x480 pixels.

Xperia Arc camera has a bright f2.4 lens-aperture. 8.1 Megapixels camera with video recording and high-definition capable of resolution (720p). Camera sensor is Sony's Exmor CMOS sensor.

Sony's first Gingerbread device is also quite thin and light for the phone sleeve section is 8.7 mm thick and mobile phone weighs 117 grams, "says Sony's release.

In addition, the phone include a microSD slot, 2.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and Microsoft Exchange e-mail program

YouTube - CES 2011: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc hands-on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommie For This Useful Post:

tabasco (01-06-2011)

3. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Nokia Genius
    Thanks
    That phone is real thin for it's size. People who would carry it in their front pocket, may end up with a cracked screen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tabasco View Post
    That phone is real thin for it's size. People who would carry it in their front pocket, may end up with a cracked screen.
    It is thin for sure and have no clue if it easy to break ? it look pretty nice but most say the presenter sound with a huge GO -

Best part in the start when he says ( The screen look unusual well)
    I did not se anything

6. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Nobody should buy this phone. It looks great, its specs are OK (if outdated compared to what will be this phones contemporaries), but its support will be rubbish. Just take a look at the X10 and the speed of its updates. Even worse read Sony's statement where they assert that 2.1 with their enhancements is better than Froyo. They clearly do not understand Android at all.
    N95 owner since April '07
    Phone 'rig': Samsung Galaxy Note with Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC, HTC One X, Black N82 V20 firmware HACKED, Samsung HS3000 receiver, Nokia DT-22 tripod, Gorillapod, iGo Ultraslim Stowaway Bluetooth keyboard, Phonejoy, Datel Retro Wireless, Zeemote, Dell Bluetooth Mouse, MHL adapter, USB OTG cable, Zephyr HxM BT heart rate monitor!
    Audio rig:
    USB DACs - ASUS Xonar Essence One desktop DAC, FiiO E17 portable, FiiO E7, HeadAmp PICO USB DAC/Amp
    Headphones - Audeze LCD-2, Grado GS1000, Sennheiser HD25-I II, ACS T15, AKG Q701, Beyerdynamic T5p

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NZtechfreak View Post
    Nobody should buy this phone. It looks great, its specs are OK (if outdated compared to what will be this phones contemporaries), but its support will be rubbish. Just take a look at the X10 and the speed of its updates. Even worse read Sony's statement where they assert that 2.1 with their enhancements is better than Froyo. They clearly do not understand Android at all.
    Do you think is that bad ? I know lot of people had problem with the Xperia X10 but dont you belive they have learn from their mistake .

Thanks
    Even worse read Sony's statement where they assert that 2.1 with their enhancements is better than Froyo. They clearly do not understand Android at all.
    I see the post now from yesterday

Sony Ericsson's X10 series, consisting of X10, X10 and X10 Mini Mini Pro, running today version 2.1 of Android,
    and now the company via a UK Twitter account made it known that there will be no more updates - anyway not to Android 2.2. The same is true for the model X8.

The reason that it will not upgrade the phone series of Android 2.2 is that it believes that the features that version 2.1 offers is as good or better than that Android 2.2 offers.
    The data confirmed by Sony Ericsson's Richard Forest Mountains in a post on Sony Ericsson's product blog .
    ----

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommie For This Useful Post:

Moz (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    ...and that comment is why I don't think Sony will have learnt their lesson. They just don't get it at all.
    N95 owner since April '07
    Phone 'rig': Samsung Galaxy Note with Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC, HTC One X, Black N82 V20 firmware HACKED, Samsung HS3000 receiver, Nokia DT-22 tripod, Gorillapod, iGo Ultraslim Stowaway Bluetooth keyboard, Phonejoy, Datel Retro Wireless, Zeemote, Dell Bluetooth Mouse, MHL adapter, USB OTG cable, Zephyr HxM BT heart rate monitor!
    Audio rig:
    USB DACs - ASUS Xonar Essence One desktop DAC, FiiO E17 portable, FiiO E7, HeadAmp PICO USB DAC/Amp
    Headphones - Audeze LCD-2, Grado GS1000, Sennheiser HD25-I II, ACS T15, AKG Q701, Beyerdynamic T5p

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NZtechfreak For This Useful Post:

Tommie (01-08-2011)

Thanks
    ...and that comment is why I don't think Sony will have learnt their lesson. They just don't get it at all.
    What is the main difference as they say about >Android 2.2 that version 2.1 offers is as good or better than that Android 2.2 offers ?

I belive I'm like the SE-boys , I did belive Froyd was something from the Lord of the Rings or was it Frodo ) and now honeycomb ?

Thanks
    I don't think Sony will have learnt their lesson. They just don't get it at all.
    Sony Ericsson has not acknowledged that the new Xperia art would have an Android 2.4.

The most recent Android, ie Gingerbread published in December and last week presented to the board only for computers 3.0 version of Honeycomb.

Google 's mobile platform Android will appear on the next version of next summer, says Pocket-lint website .

Pocket-Lint several unnamed source, the Android 2.4 may be called Ice Cream.