PS3Video9 - Video Conversion - Page 2
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,415 Times in 3,294 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btc View Post
    This app is designed to convert any video source (including DVDs though you will need to remove the protection yourself) to PS3 applicable formats.

With a bit of minor tweaking (overwriting one file) you can make this a great Nokia N95 (and possibly others) video converter.

Download
    PS3Video9 - PS3 Video 9 - PlayStation 3 Video Converter
    Updated File - http://www.meaz.org/stuff/ps3video9.zip

Instructions
    • Download PS3Video9 and install.
    • Download ps3video9.zip and extract it to (assuming you used a default install location):
      C:\Program Files\Red Kawa\Video Converter\Profiles\Video
    • Run PS3Video9
    • Under Settings/Devices/PS3 change the location of where MPEG4 videos are outputted to whichever folder you wish
    • Click Convert
    • Click Current Conversion
    • Click Convert Video
      Select your video to convert
    • Drop down Profile and choose one of the Nokia ones I prepared
      There are 12 profiles in all which are the sum of 3 bitrates, 2 sizes (small and large) and 2 formats (4:3 and 16:9)
      Choose whichever is applicable to you based on size, quality and resolution
    • Click Start

Quality Findings
    If you are just going to watch on your phone and not output to the TV, the Nokia 768kbps Small profiles are fine.
    For TV output I would suggest using Nokia 1536kbps Large. During output from the encoding tests below the picture quality was good on a 42" plasma. Some minor artifacting could be seen but not much and this was on large areas of black which likely made it easier to see.

Encoding Times/Sizes
    I did a brief test of the first 30 seconds of the latest episode of 24 and then ran it through some sample conversions. Time taken to convert is in brackets after the size). I've also attached screenshots so you can compare quality. As you will see, you cannot really see any difference, the only time you can is when outputting to a TV.

Original XVID - 5224kb

Nokia 128kbps 16:9 Small - 932kb (10s)

Nokia 128kbps 16:9 SmHQ - 922kb (18s)

Nokia 256kbps 16:9 Small - 1408kb (10s)

Nokia 384kbps 16:9 Small - 1884kb (10s)

Nokia 768kbps 16:9 Small - 2429kb (10s)

Nokia 1024kbps 16:9 Small - 2429kb (13s)

Nokia 1024kbps 16:9 Large - 4165kb (13s)

Nokia 1536kbps 16:9 Large - 5622kb (20s)

Nokia 1536kbps 16:9 Ultra - 5467kb (49s)

Updates/Comments
    There are other settings that could possibly be used during conversion for even better quality to TV outputting.
    If I find them I'll update this post with details and a new ps3video9.zip.

Hopefully this will be of use to some people.
    If you like it or have any comments, please post
    Works like a charm, cheers btc

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To find your Nokia Firmware version, key *#0000#. The V##.#.### shown is your current Firmware! Please add these details with Nokia model to your profile. This information will help others help you. Thank you.!

2. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datafanatic View Post
    Hi GSi-R,

To achieve 1 complete file to convert using PS3, you need to open your decrypted DVD with DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 (last available version), go to preferences and UNTICK the box that says 'split into 1GB chunks' (or something like that!).

Once Shrink has finished backing up the DVD, you will be left with 1 vob file to play with as you wish.

Hope this helps

Laterz

Datafanatic
    Hi datafanatic,
    Tried what you suggested to GSi-R (used dvdshrink 3.2) but I have still 28 seperate files - some are VOB, some are IFO, some are BUP so what can I do now please? I am totally lost and "bogged down" any help from anyone please??? and please keep it "simple"

dtm
    Nokia Guru
    Thanks
    Just the vob files need re-encoding

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dtm For This Useful Post:

Micky (02-18-2008)

6. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm View Post
    Just the vob files need re-encoding
    Hi dtm - but I have 13 VOB files just for one DVD film !! Does that seem ok and if so do I re-encode them all?

Nokia User
    Thanks
    Corrr, works a treat, thanks!

Thanks
    Hi, folks hope you can help, I'm doing something wrong somewhere, I downloaded the update file and replaced the existing file as per the instructions but when I goto the drop down profile I see no nokia settings at all, just the PS3 ones??

like I say I must be doing something wrong somewhere!!

Thanks
    Hey all,

Just tried PS3video9 - seems to convert TV recordings (from Vista Media Center, MPEG4 DVR-MS format) fine, and they look great on the N95.

However... the audio seems to lead the video by 2-3 secs. Could it be the software, config, or something else causing this?

PJ

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbcinergy View Post
    Hi, folks hope you can help, I'm doing something wrong somewhere, I downloaded the update file and replaced the existing file as per the instructions but when I goto the drop down profile I see no nokia settings at all, just the PS3 ones??

like I say I must be doing something wrong somewhere!!
    exactly the same here!! please help =]

Thanks
    cheer mate going to try it.im really trying to get settings for tv if you have any luck please let me know.

Thanks
    two issues here
    1. if you are getting 13 files on decryption then you need to get into the decryptor settings and where it says 'allow file splitting' or some such, make sure it is un-checked.

2. i also had the profiles missing, but when i re-started the program they were there. maybe they didn't pick them up the first time. any other problem, make sure you are extracting them to the correct file.

cheers

J

Thanks
    Hi,

I have successfully used this application for a while now and encoded plenty of videos with it for my n95 8gb, all has been wonderfull until 2 days ago.....

For some reason whenever i encode a video the video size seems to stay the same as the original video i.e. 720 x 400, obviously this will not play on the n95 via realplayer, which i prefer to use as it upscales to the tv very nicely if i want it too.

Has anyone else had this issue or know of a workaround i could use, i have tried reinstalling ps3 video 9 but no difference so far, i have also made a profile myself and still it comes out at the original video size.

Any ideas would be gratefull.

Thanks

Thanks
    i also am at a loss on the video front. i have tried all the hnts on this thread, but all that happens when i transfer the video to my phone is that it thinks about playing it for a bit then returns to the main menu.

the weird thing is, that the pre loaded spiderman movie also refuses to play when i have got another film on the memory.

any ideas?

Thanks
    I have succesfully installed the software, but when I try to convert a VOB file, it runs through its 2 passes and says complete. However, the output is just some kb's large.
    I already shut down all my other programs to give it maximum processor speed...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Slight problem

Hi,
    I have been using this for months now with no problems at all - recently reinstalled windowns - then reinstalled PS3Video9 and copied the settings as before - everything is fine except when I Click on convert video, I then select the file to convert - click start and it says its starting the conversion and then says Conversion complete after about 3 seconds...

No new files in the output directory so nothing created - any idea why?

Thanks
    Hi,

I ripped a DVD using DVD Shrink to my hard drive. Plays fine on the laptop.

I converted it using the profile - Nokia 1024kbps 4:3 Large. Plays fine on the laptop.

However, when I copy it to my phone it only plays the audio, no picture appears.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening?

Many thanks.

Thanks
    I have managed to resolve the issues in the post above and have successfully transferred Top Gun from DVD to mobile phone.

However, I selected the profile - Nokia 256kbps 4:3 Small, but when playing back on the phone it is still showing as a widescreen video i.e. with the black lines at top and bottom.

Does it make a difference depending on what the original format of the DVD is?

Many thanks.

Dedicated User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mevetts View Post
    I have managed to resolve the issues in the post above and have successfully transferred Top Gun from DVD to mobile phone.

However, I selected the profile - Nokia 256kbps 4:3 Small, but when playing back on the phone it is still showing as a widescreen video i.e. with the black lines at top and bottom.

Does it make a difference depending on what the original format of the DVD is?

Many thanks.
    If the original is 16:9 with blacks bars, your converted version will also have the black bars regardless if you select 4:3 from my experience.

Thanks
    Thanks gtpman. If the black bars are in the original, is it better to select a 16:9 when encoding?

A shame, but I guess we can't have it all!

Awesome bit of software otherwise, many thanks btc!

Dedicated User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mevetts View Post
    Thanks gtpman. If the black bars are in the original, is it better to select a 16:9 when encoding?

A shame, but I guess we can't have it all!

Awesome bit of software otherwise, many thanks btc!
    I'm not sure about that. I convert to 4:3 since that's what the N95's screen ratio is. 320X240

Thanks
    Hi,

Tried doing my second conversion and am having the same issue as Schaambot and Alun posted about above.

After a few seconds it sams conversion complete, but nothing has happened?!

The original VOB file plays fine in VLC.

Any ideas what the problem may be?

Many thanks.

Thanks
    Still not converting a **** thing! Tried 3 different DVDs this morning and nothing happens!

Thanks
    I can't get the profiles to work.
    I downloaded the zip file and overwrote the PS3.XML file under 'C:\Program Files\Red Kawa\Video Converter App\Profiles' but they do not come up.
    All that is in my list are a bunch of hi-def settings for 480/720/1080p.
    what am i doing wrong?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knitesoulja View Post
    I can't get the profiles to work.
    I downloaded the zip file and overwrote the PS3.XML file under 'C:\Program Files\Red Kawa\Video Converter App\Profiles' but they do not come up.
    All that is in my list are a bunch of hi-def settings for 480/720/1080p.
    what am i doing wrong?
    Same exact issue here. Tried it 3 times.

Nokia User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyb69 View Post
    Same exact issue here. Tried it 3 times.
    Same here !....what are we doing wrong ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot View Post
    Same here !....what are we doing wrong ?
    Not sure whats going on. The instructions are very simple. Only difference i noticed was that the instructions state to put it in the video folder but i did not have a video folder.

Even so, once the file is replaced, only the regular profiles are present. Tried it many times and reboot or shutting down the software did not help either.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Using this with the latest PS3Video9 causes the program to crash, I think maybe they've changed the XML file format.

I think the problem is that 'ProfileList' in the new file isn't captalised, it reads 'profileList' instead, someone try this and tell me if it works?

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <ProfileList xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      <profile name="AVC 480p 1024kbps Stereo/128kbps" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Baseline Profile" vlevel="Level 3" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="10000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="10000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="MKV 720p x264 Input 160kbps" encoder="PS3 Matroska - Remux MKV" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 4.1" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="3072" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1280x720" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="14000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="14000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="160" achannels="0" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1536kbps 16:9 Large" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="640" vheight="360" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="640x360" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  768kbps 16:9 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="768" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="180" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="320x180" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="AVC 720p 3072kbps Stereo/160kbps" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 3.1" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="3072" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1280x720" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="14000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="14000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="160" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  768kbps  4:3 Large" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="768" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="640" vheight="480" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="640x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="MKV 720p x264 Input Stereo/160kbps" encoder="PS3 Matroska - Remux MKV" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 4.1" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="3072" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1280x720" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="14000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="14000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="160" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="MPEG4 480p 1536kbps Stereo/128kbps 2-Pass" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="AVC 480p 1024kbps Stereo/128kbps 2-Pass Advanced" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Baseline Profile" vlevel="Level 3" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="-flags +loop -cmp +chroma -partitions +parti4x4+partp4x4+partp8x8+partb8x8 -me umh -subq 7 -trellis 2 -refs 1 -me_range 16 -keyint_min 25 -sc_threshold 40 -i_qfactor 0.71 -rc_eq &quot;blurCplx^(1-qComp)&quot; -qcomp 0.6 -qmin 10 -qmax 51 -qdiff 4" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="10000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="10000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="AVC 480p 1024kbps Stereo/128kbps 2-Pass" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Baseline Profile" vlevel="Level 3" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="10000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="10000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1024kbps  4:3 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="240" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="320x240" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="MPEG4 480p 1536kbps Stereo/128kbps 2-Pass Advanced" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="-flags +aic+mv4+trell -mbd 2 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1024kbps 16:9 Large" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="640" vheight="360" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="640x360" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="FLV QVGA 512kbps Stereo/128kbps" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="FLV" vprofile="Unrestricted" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="Automated 2-Pass" vbitrate="512" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="320x240" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="false" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="0" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="0" vkeyint="0" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="MP3" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="44100" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1536kbps 16:9 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="180" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="320x180" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="AVC 720p 3072kbps Stereo/160kbps AviSynth" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 3.1" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="3072" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1280x720" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="true" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="14000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="14000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="160" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1024kbps 16:9 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="180" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="320x180" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="VideoWizard" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 3" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="10000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="10000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  768kbps 16:9 Large" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="768" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="640" vheight="360" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="640x360" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="AVC 1080p 4096kbps Stereo/160kbps" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 4" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="4096" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1920x1080" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="20000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="25000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="160" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="MPEG4 480p 1536kbps Stereo/128kbps" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  768kbps  4:3 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="768" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="240" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="320x240" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1024kbps  4:3 Large" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1024" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="640" vheight="480" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="640x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1536kbps  4:3 Large" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="640" vheight="480" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="640x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="QuickTime HD MOV Input" encoder="PS3 QuickTime HD - Remux MOV" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 4.1" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="3072" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1280x720" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="14000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="14000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="160" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1536kbps 16:9 Ultra" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="640" vheight="360" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="false" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="-flags +aic+mv4+trell -mbd 2 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="192" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="AVC 1080p 4096kbps Stereo/160kbps AviSynth" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4 AVC" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="Level 4" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="4096" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1920x1080" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="true" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="20000" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="25000" vkeyint="300" vthreads="1" vcabac="true" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="160" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia 1536kbps  4:3 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="1536" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="240" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="320x240" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="MPEG2 1080p 6144kbps Stereo/192kbps" encoder="PS3 1-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-2 PS" vprofile="Main Profile" vlevel="High Level" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="6144" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="0" vheight="0" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="1920x1080" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="0" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="0" vkeyint="0" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="MP2" amode="ABR" abitrate="192" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  384kbps 16:9 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="384" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="180" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="320x180" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  384kbps  4:3 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="384" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="240" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="320x240" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  256kbps 16:9 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="256" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="180" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="320x180" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  256kbps  4:3 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="256" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="240" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="320x240" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  128kbps 16:9 SmHQ" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="128" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="180" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="false" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="-flags +aic+mv4+trell -mbd 2 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  128kbps  4:3 SmHQ" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="128" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="240" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="720x480" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="false" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="-flags +aic+mv4+trell -mbd 2 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  128kbps 16:9 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="128" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="180" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="false" varmaxres="320x180" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
      <profile name="Nokia  128kbps  4:3 Small" encoder="PS3 2-Pass - FFmpeg MI" position="0" duration="0" vcodec="MPEG-4" vprofile="Simple Profile" vlevel="Unrestricted" vmode="ABR" vbitrate="128" vquality="0" vquantizer="0" vwidth="320" vheight="240" vaspect="Original" vframerate="0" varenabled="true" varmaxres="320x240" varmod16="false" vartotal="false" vafenabled="true" vcroptop="0" vcropbottom="0" vcropleft="0" vcropright="0" vpadtop="0" vpadbottom="0" vpadleft="0" vpadright="0" vcli="" vavsenabled="false" vavsautofps="false" vavsmanualfps="0" vavsconvertfps="false" vbufsize="2500" vminrate="0" vmaxrate="2500" vkeyint="250" vthreads="1" vcabac="false" acodec="AAC-LC" amode="ABR" abitrate="128" achannels="2" asamplerate="0" avol="100" acli="" />
    </ProfileList>
    Last edited by th0r0n; 03-08-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    PS3 Converter is the world's first High Definition 1o80p video to PS3 converter which can help you enjoy your favorite video movies or loved songs on PS3 (PlayStation 3). This powerful and professional ps3 video converter has the capacity to convert almost all popular SD and HD videos including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, VOB to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 with different resolutions (480p, 720p, and high-definition 1080p) and audios like MP3, M4A and AAC.

Thanks
    Thanks for your nice sharing. As a iTunes fan, maybe you are used to enjoy all purchased movies/TV shows on Apple devices. But how to play all these videos on non-Apple devices maybe a trouble to us. Since all iTunes videos are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you really want to enjoy all iTunes videos on any devices freely, you may have to use a DRM removal software-iTunes DRM Media Converter to crack DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 with all audio tracks, subtitles at 30x faster speed without hampering the quality. Hope this point is useful to you. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12