Handy Weather 7
NokiaUsers.net is the premier Nokia Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Handy Weather 7

Thanks
    Thanked 6,944 Times in 3,258 Posts

Handy Weather 7

New version available with an updated interface, menu transistions, weather animations and some other new features....well worth the update.

To get a feel of it here are some screenshots of it on my 5800 below
    http://www.nokiausers.net/forum/thir...h-edition.html

Can't add a link to an official site as my work server blocks software download sites.

Some more info and pics below
    Google Translate

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by Grayburn; 07-20-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    If you appreciate ANY help or Uploaded files from a member,then show it by saying it and clicking on the 'Thanks' button

ANY Theme/Font Uploaded By Me In The THEMES or FONTS Section With a (NOW) Dead Link,Let Me Know In That Thread (not by e-mail OR private message please) And I'll Re-Upload It As I have ALL Themes/Fonts Uploaded By MYSELF!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grayburn For This Useful Post:

neilmallon (07-20-2009), Sp00k (07-20-2009)

3. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Nokia User
    Thanks
    I just installed it, looks great but the choice of cities is limited, i.e. my hometown of Trang, Thailand was no more listed, very sad, so I went back to version 3.0 where I can get the weather for my town and some other cities no more listed on version 7.0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matze View Post
    I just installed it, looks great but the choice of cities is limited, i.e. my hometown of Trang, Thailand was no more listed, very sad, so I went back to version 3.0 where I can get the weather for my town and some other cities no more listed on version 7.0
    But my home towns not listed either, i chose the nearest offering.

Maybe you could let Epocware know that it's on an older version and not this new version and it might be implemented on a later update?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    If you appreciate ANY help or Uploaded files from a member,then show it by saying it and clicking on the 'Thanks' button

ANY Theme/Font Uploaded By Me In The THEMES or FONTS Section With a (NOW) Dead Link,Let Me Know In That Thread (not by e-mail OR private message please) And I'll Re-Upload It As I have ALL Themes/Fonts Uploaded By MYSELF!

6. Remove Advertisements
    NokiaUsers.net
    Advertisements

Nokia User
    Thanks
    Just did that by sending an email to Epocware to inquiry about, will let you know their response then.

Cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matze View Post
    Just did that by sending an email to Epocware to inquiry about, will let you know their response then.

Cheers
    Good job mate, hope they get back to you with good news.

Nokia User
    Thanks
    Here is their reply:

Thank you for contacting Paragon Software Support Team!

The point is weather forecast and liast of supported cities and countries for Handy Weather v.3 was provided by Accuweather inc. Now we are not cooperate with this company and weather forecast and liast of supported cities and countries for Handy Weather are provided by Intellicast inc.
    We are only the developers of software engine so we can not add or delete cities and countries from Handy Weather.

Please contact Intellicast inc. and ask them your question.