The Nokia Social Client has just been updated to version 1.3, and although still in Beta form, it’s well worth checking out as its had a minor revamp, and some great new features added following former user requests, and suggestions put forward to the Beta Labs team.
Here are a few of the great new things you can do;
Staying connected just got easier
- See your friends’ status updates right from their Contacts Card—now you can see what friends are up to before you make a phone call.
- From the Social application, a Linked Contacts indicator enables you to see which friends’ Contacts Cards are linked.· Now you can manage your social networks more efficiently. No need to sync all your Social contacts at once, just pick and chose your closest friends and always know what they are up to.
Share your moment through photos
- Add captions when sharing pictures from your camera to bring your photos to life.
- Higher resolution picture upload—up to 4 MB—so what you share is clear and sharp.
Get more from Twitter
- Want to share your favorite Tweet?· Now you can retweet!
More information, and of course, download links can be found over at Nokia Beta Labs. ·Remember, you will be asked to log in to your Nokia Account to access the download information. ·Whilst there, check out the comments too from other users, and see if there is anything else you would like to see added to Social, or things you would like to see improved in the client.